Mission Lacrosse Club
Covid-19 Safe Practice Protocols
When we resume team training we will have the following safety protocols in place for everyone to follow. There's quite a bit we can do for skill development and fitness while observing social distancing. Everyone will be six feet apart or more during drills.
- Do not come if you are sick, have a fever or any symptoms.
- Carpooling must be approved by both players' parents.
- Social distancing of six feet or more upon arrival and at all times.
- We will set up in groups of 10 or less and stay spread out.
- No physical contact allowed at any time.
- Bring cleaning wipes/hand sanitizer for before and after your session.
- All gear including mouth guards must be cleaned before and after practice.
- Mouth guards must stay in your mouth.
- Do not share drinks, equipment or food.
- Wear your mask but make sure it does not restrict your breathing.
- It is okay to lower your mask while exerting if you are six feet apart from your teammates and coaches.
- Most of our drills will have players about 10 yards apart. When you are 10 yards apart you do not need to have your mask up.
- Leave the area as soon as practice is over. Do not loiter or mingle.
- Do not come if you don't agree to these protocols.