Mission Lacrosse Club
Covid-19 Safe Practice Protocols
We have the following safety protocols in place for everyone to follow. There's quite a bit we can do for skill development and fitness while observing social distancing and safety.
- Do not come if you are sick, have a fever or any symptoms.
- Carpooling must be approved by both players' parents.
- Wear a mask or observe social distancing of six feet or more upon arrival and at all times.
- We will set up in groups of 14 or less and stay spread out.
- No physical contact.
- Bring cleaning wipes/hand sanitizer for before and after your session.
- All gear including mouth guards must be cleaned before and after practice.
- Mouth guards must stay in your mouth.
- Do not share drinks, equipment or food.
- Wear your mask but make sure it does not restrict your breathing.
- It is okay to lower your mask while exerting if you are at least six feet apart from your teammates and coaches.
- Most of our drills will have players 15 feet or more apart. When you are six feet or more apart you do not need to have your mask up.
- Leave as soon as practice is over. Do not loiter or mingle.
- Do not come if you don't agree to these protocols.